IV drip therapy is a method of administering fluids into the body via the blood vessels.
It’s the fastest way possible to deliver essential nutrients to your body.
An IV fluid drip involves a small tube called a catheter and a saline-based electrolyte solution that contains your selected vitamins and nutrients.
An IV drip delivers these essential nutrients and fluids directly into your bloodstream, bypassing your digestive tract. There’s no wait time, and the nutrition is instantly available to remedy your body’s health and wellness needs. Hydromedical, the process looks like this:
- Our nurses place a small, thin plastic tube called a catheter directly into your vein. In order to place the catheter, we use a numbing spray to help minimize any discomfort
- Once our nurse accesses your vein, we remove the needle.
- The catheter remains inside you deliver your IV infusion.
- The catheter is attached to a bag, which contains your selected drip!
In total, an IV drip takes around 30 to 45 minutes for a complete therapy session. This includes completing a few forms prior to your infusion as well as a quick health assessment.
Some IV drips contain electrolytes and salts, while others contain sugars, vitamins, and antioxidants. Each concoction differs depending on the health and wellness needs of each patient. The most common ingredients that go into IVs include:
- This a solution of salt in water and is the most common type of fluid for IVs. A Saline solution is great for dehydration and hangovers since sodium is a type of electrolyte.
- The benefits of vitamins and antioxidants are essential, as they can give us a boost of energy, strengthen our immune system, plus so much more.
- These essential elements and compounds hydrate our bodies, regulate nerve and muscle function, regulate blood pressure, and more. Besides sodium, your body needs potassium, calcium, bicarbonate, magnesium, chloride and phosphate — all of which are electrolytes.
- Vitamin B: Vitamins B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, B-9 and B-12 are collectively known as vitamin B complex. Vitamin B complex is an important element of a healthy diet because it directly contributes to important bodily functions, like your metabolism and nerve function. Vitamin B complex is often delivered via IV therapy for patients who have trouble naturally absorbing vitamins.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C, another common IV vitamin, is important for a healthy immune system function. If you are sick or feel like you are becoming sick, vitamin C can be a beneficial ingredient in your IV therapy.
- Antioxidants: Many foods are touted for their high levels of antioxidants, which help protect your body’s cells from a number of different diseases. Your IV therapy may include different types of antioxidants, such as glutathione, or vitamins A, C or E.
IV therapy can be beneficial for many different people for different reasons. Two of the main benefits for anyone who wants to try IV therapy include:
- Easy and convenient: If you are feeling unwell, you probably don’t want to head to the hospital or your doctor’s office unless necessary. For many common symptoms, IV therapy is an easy and convenient option. IV therapy is not a complicated procedure. You don’t even have to leave your own home to undergo IV therapy. Concierge services, like Mobile IV Medics, come to you. The price of the therapy includes your in-home therapy and our travel. Pick a comfortable spot, and we will do the rest. The insertion of the IV is relatively painless, just a small pinch. After it is inserted, you should feel very little discomfort. The IV drip will do its job while you watch TV, read or work on your device.
- Health and wellness: For the most part, IV therapy is used to promote health and wellness. The infusion of fluids, vitamins and minerals can help support a healthy immune system, promote healthy skin and keep you hydrated. The right balance of vitamins and minerals in the body can also help improve your energy levels.
Besides these common ingredients, Bounce Hydration can add many other ingredients. For example, we offer anti-nausea and anti-jet lag medication, which are commonly used to solve the jet lag symptoms you usually have when you are arrived in Bali.
As a rejuvenation drip, we use all of these ingredients to formulate our drips based on the wellness needs of our patients. Some IV benefits are like our Bounce Back, help with nursing hangovers, thanks to a healthy number of electrolytes and glutathione, which detoxes your liver.
IV therapy very safe. All of our vitamins are FDA-approved and go through high levels of testing before they’re made available to our clients. All IV drips are administered by a registered nurse and with guidance from our medical director. Before any client receives IV therapy, we evaluate their health history. Side effects from an IV drip are generally non-existent or very mild.
On occasion, you may experience some discomfort, bruising, itching, inflammation, or redness at or around the site of injection, and this could last from a few minutes to several days. However, true allergic reactions are extremely rare. Looking for your IV drip treatment around canggu and seminyak? HYDROMED Bali is ready to serve you.
HYDROMED is a fully equipped Medical Practice offering vaccination to protect against the risk of Rabies after a bite, scratch or other contact from animals at risk.
We also specialise in IV Hydration therapy for Bali Belly or as an energy boost or hangover cure. The hydration therapy is conducted by minimally invasive procedure which deliver the uid intravenously, medications, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements to relief for multiple symptoms associated with the effects of dehydration.
It is administered by ex- perienced, certified physicians and registered nurses. Our advantage is Painless Neddle procedure. Our expert English speaking medical team will ensure you are in safe and caring hands throughout your treatment with us.
HYDROMED offer you some of IV treatments including Hydro’s Rejuvenation (Vit. C Collagen), Hydro’s B12Shot to increase energy, sport recovery, weight loss, improve mood, Hydro’s B Shot is six B vitamins to improve energy level, weight loss, manage carbs, Hydro’s Brightening Shot (Glutathione) is for skin whitening, antioxidant, and Vitamin C: reduce wrinkles, flu resistance, reduce fatigue, bone health.
HYDROMEDICAL recommends our clients come in for IV therapy 1-2 times a month. We take a customized approach to suit your individual needs. For preventative health and wellness, we recommend two IV drips per month, as this helps balance out any vitamin deficiencies. Which two IVs should you get, you ask?
From immune and energy boosts, to weight management and hangover help, we offer a wide variety of drips that can meet your wellness needs. HYDROMEDICAL also offering home services for those of you who lived around canggu and seminyak.
Just call the number, you are good to just sit back and drip in our best therapy of IV therapy with professional staff and great experiences in handling the IV drip. We always want to realize our motto which is “We strive to take care of you and the ones you love” so, HYDROMEDICAL will give you the best therapy for you and the ones you love. No need to wait, book your IV drip therapy now at HYDROMEDICAL.