Affordable meals in Seminyak area could be quite easy to find if you know where to look. Just go to Warung!
I know you might be wondering, what is Warung?
Well, a warung is a type of small-family owned-bussines, a small restaurant or cafe in Indonesia.
The word ‘warung’ attached to the culinary business is to indicate Indonesian nature.
Luckily there are dozens of popular warungs in the Seminyak area that offers value for your money meals.
Want to know the best part?
Most of the warung are presented buffet-style ‘point-to-order’ with a large choice of dishes on display .
Nasi Campur is the famous menu of almost all warung with a choice of white, yellow and red rice added with different dishes you fancy. Here is our pick of the best places to eat in budget in Seminyak :
- Warung Ocha is one of the most popular and westernized warung in the area.
The meals are made from fresh, local ingredients and since the warung also caters to families, there are child-friendly dishes and dessert too on the menu.
- Warung Kolega is a lunch haunt of a growing number of Westernes and locals alike.
Popular for its Nasi Campur, all the food in the server is labelled in English so you will know what you’re pointing at.
- Enjoy your meals in Warung Souvlaki , a perfectly cozy Greek ambienced place in Double Six Road, Seminyak.
Owned by a Greek couple, this charming eating place stands out from the crowd with its typical Greek music, paintings of Santorini and colorful lights.
The food is authentic, delicious and cheap. They also offer traditional Greek delights such as Mousaka, Souvlaki and Greek Salad. Have them with a glass of wine to make your mediterranean night in Bali complete.
- There is some points during our holiday that we’re craving for Italian Food and one place that will fix your mood is Warung Italia, located in the heart of Seminyak.
Pizza served in reguler or huge family sizes, freshly made pastas or deligtful desserts such as Tiramisu and Panna Cotta await you.
- Warung Made (Made’s warung) was one of the first restaurants in Seminyak area in the late 1960’s and has been a favorite with locals, tourists and expats ever since.
Their Nasi Campur & Nasi Goreng are two of their most famous menu that you have to try. Be prepared to get a full belly since they serve all dishes in huge portion.
- Fancy to have some authentic Malaysian-Indian style dishes? Go to Warung Bunana. Their delicious roti canai to dip in your curries, plain cheese bread, beaten-egg filled martabak, sweet exotic of teh tarik, hot or iced will be an absolut satisfaction.
With a ridiculous cheap prizes, this place is a favorite to many locals as well as paradise to travelers on a budget.
The kitchen is open so you can watch all chefs doing their work while waiting for your order to be served.
Those delicious food may taste spicier for you and can cause Bali Belly.
Not to worry, we have the Vitamin Drip to cure you less in an hour. Click this link to see the package and call us to book.